The day for dads is fast approaching and now is the time to start considering what he might prefer instead of the last minute aftershave from the toiletries aisle.
For some inspiration, we have compiled a few favourites that have proven particularly popular amongst our tea-swigging menfolk.
- Black Adder – If dad is partial to confectionary and English comedy then Black Adder is the way to go. Chocolate and anise emulate the flavours of a liquorice bullet to create a fantastically fun cuppa.
- Assam Dimakusi – Stronger and more full-bodied than a dad-bod, this bold black tea is a deliciously malty pick me up.
- Glögg – Flavours reminiscent of a spiced mulled wine offers a sweet and savoury draught.
- Assam Hajua – Sensationally smooth like an aged whisky, this malty brew offers a sophisticated cuppa — a stark contrast to dad’s jokes.
- Irish Breakfast – Just like dad, this is a strong, good ol’ classic that’ll get you out of bed in the morning.
- Jasmine Special – Flowers might not be at the top of dad’s wish list, but this robust green tea with hints of jasmine could just be the floral token he’d enjoy.
- Russian Caravan – Yet another favourite from the Classics range, this smoked black tea with hints of malt is perfect for any time of the day.
- Lapsang Souchong – The rich smokiness of this black tea will be enough to put hair on dad’s chest, or more hair as the case may be.
- Lung Ching Grade 1 – A top grade tea for a top bloke like dad if he enjoys the more exquisite, smooth flavours of a high quality Chinese green tea.
- Organic Sencha – Uplifting, fresh, grassy notes offer a punchier green tea.
- Organic Gunpowder – So-called for its gunpowder appearance, this Chinese green tea is not so much explosive as it is mellow. Perfect for when dad is in the mood to relax.
- Peppermint – If dad has been indulging just a little too much, then this refreshing herbal is perfect for settling upset tummies, or making the symptoms of man flu a little more bearable.